We’ve been busy with several projects around the farm. Hubby had 2 weeks off work so we got a good start on a few of them. That’s also the reason I haven’t been blogging much lately. We got some high winds the other night that added another project to our to-do list. All night we listened to the winds howl and rage. When the day dawned we could see that a good section of the roofing on the barn was gone. The tar paper is still on except for a small piece at the top. I hope the rain holds off until the weekend when the boys can fix it. I’m glad that is all the damage that was done. It’s been extremely dry and there have been a lot of grass fires in the area. It’s still very windy.